Situated on the first floor of a lovely four-story brick building, Apartment 1F is a unique duplex that has been recently renovated with contemporary finishes and central heating and cooling. The upper level of this expansive home consists of the kitchen and dining area, a full bathroom and a bedroom. The lower level features a large living area and kitchenette, additional full bathroom and two more bedrooms. The crowning gem of this beautiful home is a large fenced in private back yard, accented by a beautiful aged tree.
35 Lexington is located in the heart of Clinton Hill, one of Brooklyn's most charming and sought after residential neighborhoods, with gorgeous tree-lined streets, elegant town homes and a fabulous array of restaurants, bars and shops.Note, photos are of the previous tenants' furniture.
* Three bedrooms
* Two baths
* Spacious living area with kitchenette
* Large private fenced in yard
* Fully renovated in 2016
* Contemporary finishes
* Central heating and air conditioning
* Dark-stained white oak hardwood floors
* Recessed lighting
* Stainless steel appliances
* Video intercom
* Bike storage
* Roof terrace
Neighborhood features and transportation:
* Short walk to Pratt University and St. Josephs College
* Close to the neighborhood's best restaurants, bars and cafes, including The Finch, Mekelburgs, Aita, Clementine Bakery, Speedy Romeo, Bedford Hill Coffee Bar, Locanda Vini & Olii, Dynaco, Dough, Stone Fruit Espresso + Kitchen, Pilar, Marietta, Castros, The Fulton Grand, Moot Bar, Urban Vintage, Peaches Shrimp and Crab, C'mon Everybody, Chilo's, Choice Market, Black Swan, Fancy Nancy, Mirrors on Grand and Smoking Monkey.
* Other neighborhood highlights include Underwood Park, Brooklyn Studios for Dance, Greene Hill Food Co-op, SU'JUK, SU'JUK, Dou Yoga, Corridor Gallery, Greene Playground, Fort Greene Flea, and Pratt Sculpture Garden.
* Transportation: C train at Clinton-Washington, G train at Classon Avenue