Save time and stick with me! I can show you every studio, 1 bed, 2 bed, and 3 bed apartment available at Savoy Park, as well as almost any apartment in Manhattan!
This apartment can be rented with Rhino! Ask your leasing agent or broker for an invitation to Rhino to replace your security deposit or lease guarantee.
Located on the spot where Harlem's historic Savoy Ballroom once stood, this exclusive 13-acre gated development features manicured grounds and 24/7 security. Each thoughtfully crafted residence features plenty of space, natural light, and modern amenities - ideal for New Yorkers seeking classic Manhattan living at real-people prices.
This Savoy Park Residence:
- NO FEE
- Elegant 1 bed / 1 bath apartment
- King-sized bedroom
- Exceptional natural light
- Fully renovated
- Spacious layout
- Heat, hot water, electricity, and gas included
- A/C optional for $26/month/ per unit
- Verizon FIOS enabled
- Pet friendly no pet deposit!
- Rent stabilized
- Laundry in the lobby
- Mail room
- Secure package room
- Secure bike storage
- Pet washing station
- Trash and recycling chutes on each floor
The Savoy Park Campus
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- On-site management and supers
- Parking available at competitive rates
- Zipcar designated location
- Manicured grounds with multiple playgrounds
- Minutes to the 2/3 express; convenient to the A/B/C/D
- Neighborhood hotspots include Ponty Bistro, ACP Coffee, The Shrine, The Edge and many more tasty restaurants, cafes, bars, and nightlife
- 1 subway stop away from Whole Foods, TJ MAXX, Marshalls, DSW & CVS on 125th St
Savoy Park is just 20 minutes away from Midtown Manhattan and mere blocks from the 2/3 and A/B/C/D trains. The M1, M102, M7 buses that stop right across the street. The complex is easily accessible from the Harlem River Drive/FDR and Metro North. Yankee Stadium is a stone's throw away and on game days you can hear the crowds roar. Cultural life abounds with historic institutions, an emerging gallery scene, and live music and entertainment venues across this vibrant slice of Central Harlem.
Pictures show model units. Layouts, finishes, and views vary slightly. The video tour in this ad shows the actual apartment.