Welcome home to The Astorian!
Find yourself with comfort and convenience in this well-designed and sun-fill studio. The apt boasts a north facing balcony, hardwood floors, A/C, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and range hood.
Located in Old Astoria, this 5 story, 38 unit condominium was built in 2005. The building features a gorgeous common roof deck for residents & their guests. Furnished with comfortable outdoor furniture & BBQ grills, what better way to relax and enjoy the picturesque view of the Manhattan skyline. The building also features a laundry room & elevator. Storage and parking space are offered for rent (based on availability). The building has a tax abatement in place until 2031.
- Close proximity to Grand Central Parkway, BQE, RFK Bridge, Queensboro Bridge, & Midtown Tunnel
- 7 blocks to N-W trains at Astoria Blvd
- 5 blocks to the Astoria Ferry 22-min ferry ride to 34th St.
- 15-min subway ride into Midtown Manhattan
- Close proximity to LaGuardia Airport
- Citi Bike docks nearby
- Near some of NYC's finest dining options