Macklowe Properties’ One Wall St., one of the largest office-to-condo conversions in the history of New York, is moving towards milestones in the construction process.
Recent milestones and updates include the following:
• Façade demolition for the curtain wall and storefront is complete.
• Curtain wall installation: Double height panel installation along Broadway for floors two through four.
• Cooling tower picked.
• 34th floor overbuild slab poured.
Some upcoming milestones and updates include:
• Pouring 34th floor overbuild columns.
• Pouring 35th floor overbuild slab – the final concrete slab.
Reflecting the changes in Lower Manhattan, the development features the architecture of a 55-story limestone Art Deco tower, 100,000 s/f of amenities, and views overlooking the New York harbor.
All 566 residences are slated for completion in 2020. The architect of record is SLCE.