This bourgeois dream — a $26.5 million, five-bedroom, five-story landmarked townhouse at 74 Bank St. — was once home to artist George Condo.
Now the 6,000-square-foot, 25-foot-wide home, which has two fireplaces, is being marketed as a single-family mansion.
Built in 1842 by Andrew Lockwood, the Greek Revival residence has been redone by top architects Leroy Street Studio (LSS) and Christina Markatos Design.
The home comes with 13-foot ceilings, a large formal dining room, living room, chef’s kitchen with a decked terrace and stairs leading down to a large, landscaped garden.
There’s also a home gym in the basement, and a garden surrounded by bamboo that looks out onto other gardens. The listing broker is Jim St. Andre of Core.