Prime professional / medical office space in a top pre-war, white glove cooperative at Fifth Avenue and 76th Street with its own private entrance. This space can be used as a professional / medical office or returned to its original residential use and converted to a luxurious maisonette with southern exposure and views on Fifth Avenue. It is currently configured with a reception room, office, three exam rooms and one bathroom. The ceiling height can be 9' 5" though out but currently ranges from 7' 9'' in the office to 9' 5" in the reception room.
The building was built in 1926 and designed by James Carpenter, one of the finest architects of the period.