Live right next to Prospect Park!
Rarely available New Development luxury 1 bedroom 1 bath Condo rental with laundry in unit, floor to ceiling windows, herringbone hardwood floors throughout, and a private balcony in Prospect Height's Museum House.
- Italian made Poliform kitchen with Carrara marble countertops and oak cabinets
- Miele appliances and Grohe fixtures in kitchen
- Herringbone wood floors
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Bathrooms with marble and smoked dark oak floating vanity
- Laundry in Unit
- Large bedroom with room for a desk
- Tons of closet space including 2 double closets in the bedroom
- Gorgeous shared roof deck with 360 views from Prospect Park to the Manhattan Skyline
- Bike room
This boutique building is limited to 37 residences and is in close proximity to Multiple Subway Lines, The Brooklyn Museum, Prospect Park, The Brooklyn Botanic Gardens, and Grand Army Plaza. Building amenities included roof deck, children's playroom, elevator, bike room and parking available.
Please reach out to schedule your private viewing!