Finally, a spacious, high quality, pre-war loft-like one bedroom in prime Bushwick! With 11+ foot ceilings, this 776SF light-filled home is nearly the size of many two bedrooms in the neighborhood and allows for flexibility for living, dining, working, storage, music space
PLUS, this unit has a PARKING spot available for purchase so weekend travel to the country is a breeze while living in the city you love!
- Pre-war quality and charm renovated with modern finishes
- Beautiful oak floors & exposed brick accent walls
- Generous living space with ceiling height of over 11 feet
- Central heat & AC with exposed duct work (ventilation is not shared with other unit owners)
- Energy Star GE appliances
- King-size master bedroom with large closet
- In-unit Bosch washer/dryer
- Parking space in the buildings outdoor lot with automatic gate (available for purchase)
- Private storage in basement (included)
- Three beautiful common roof decks furnished with tables and lounge chairs for outdoor entertaining
- Fitness center, bike/stroller storage and Virtual Doorman
The Knick is conveniently located in prime Bushwick, one block from Maria Hernandez Park and two blocks from the L & M trains. Plus, it's perfectly situated close to the many restaurants, nightlife, coffee shops, and shops that are part of the exciting and vibrant Bushwick culture. Come snag a gem in your favorite neighborhood!