Location: On the corner of 153rd and St. Nicholas Place
Transit: ACBD @ 145th (Woot! Express trains!) or C @ 155th
The Apartment (photos taken by yours truly):
* Posted amount reflects rebates. Contact listing agent for more details *
- Queen-size bedroom
- Bright, sunny living room
- Ceiling fan to keep the air fresh
- Separate kitchen, newly renovated
- Stainless Steel appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- Tons of closet space
- Pet friendly :-)
There's a grocery store a few blocks away. Jackie Robinson Park is wicked close, and 145th Street has banks, more grocery stores, NYSC, Starbucks and Dunkin. There's an entrance to the ACBD at 147th, saving precious minutes on your walk to the trains.
Not your cup of tea? No worries! There are lots of options out there and I'm happy to help you find your new castle. But don't wait; this won't last forever!
#FindYourCastle and #MoveUptown. Because it's wicked cool.