Nomad Loft for Rent - 11 Foot Ceilings
24 Hour Concierge/ Doorman OR Enter From Your Attractive Private Elevator
1769 Square Feet - This corner apartment is drenched in sunlight and available Furnished for rent. Prestigiously located in a 31 Unit Boutique Condominium a block from Madison Square Park this Two Bedroom home has a Generous Home Office space and two large and well-appointed bathrooms. A discerning cook will enjoy the Open Kitchen - outfitted with a Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Miele cooktop and oven, wine cooler, bar seating and abundant pantry and storage space - is adjoined by a Large Dining Room and Grand Living Room. 11 Foot Ceilings do make a difference! Northern and Eastern light streams in through double, oversized, soundproofed windows. Apartment 4A at 76 Madison Avenue is extremely quiet. The Master Bedroom is unusually large with an en-suite bathroom that boasts a large stall shower, a soaking tub and a double-sized sink and has a walk-in and stroll around closet as well as a full wall of well-outfitted closets. The second bedroom has a walk-in closet as well and shares a large and lovely bathroom with the home office area that can serve well as a guest room. A Miele washer and dryer and individually controlled heating and AC round out the apartment's conveniences. The use of a 27 Square Foot Storage Bin comes with the apartment. Well mannered pets permitted. Call for an appointment.
- 24 Hour Doorman/Attentive Concierge
- Full Time Resident Manager
- Hospitable, Stunning Roof Deck that boasts a Fireplace, Wet Bar and the Luxury of Incredible City and Landmark Views
- Private Elevator Access directly to the apartment
- Individually Controlled Heat & AC
- Eataly and Eleven Madison Park are so close by that they can be considered building amenities
- Have you tried Edition, a popular NoMad/Flatiron Hot Spot at 5 Madison Avenue?
$10,800 / Month
Also Available for Sale - $ 3,188,000 Listing Price