Boutique Building @ "The Nichloas " Rising above historic Sugar Hill in the Hamilton Heights section of Manhattan, the 1st ever luxury living inspired by Green Design Built 2009 #Sustainability Perfect residence or Showings only Sundays Open House Owner works from Homes.
This Modern 1-bedroom pet-friendly condo, approximately 680sqft with a private balcony, oversized windows and loft-like ceiling height. Low monthly common charges and 421-A tax abatement. Tax abatement until 2027
- Residential Features Include:
1) Open kitchens with stainless steel Energy Star GE dishwasher, refrigerator, and a five-burner, two oven, stainless steel GE Cafe range with overhead microwave completes the state-of-the-art appliance package.
2) Master Bathrooms with soaking tubs, showers with varying shower patterns, grohe fixtures, European crafted vanities and wood floors. Sustainable bamboo flooring. Asko washer/dryers, selected for efficiency and environmentally conscious resource usage.
3) Individually controlled thru-wall heating and air conditioning systems. Low VOC paint. Double-glazed thermal windows.
4) The Private Garden, providing a quiet oasis for relaxation and entertaining. A state-of-the-art CyberDoorman service, allowing residents to receive packages securely, even when they are not at home.-
5) Nearby subway lines include the A/C/B/D/1/3.
6) Less than 0.54 Miles to Colleges | parks | Museums
Perfect residence or Showings only Sunday Owner works from Homes.