Location: 152nd St and St Nicholas Place
Transit: ACBD @ 145th (Woot! Express trains!) or C @ 155th
* Posted amount reflects rebates. Contact listing agent for more details
The Apartment (photos taken by yours truly):
Bright, sunny bedrooms
Large living room
- Ceiling fan to keep the air fresh!
- Separate, spacious kitchen
- Stainless Steel appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- In-unit washer/dryer (yes please!)
- Classic tile bathroom
- Plenty of natural light
- NO FEE The Building:
- Pets okay :-D
There's a grocery store a few blocks away. Jackie Robinson Park is wicked close, and 145th Street has banks, more grocery stores, NYSC, Starbucks and Dunkin. There's an entrance to the ACBD at 147th.
Not your cup of tea? No worries! There are lots of options out there and I'm happy to help you find your new castle.
But don't wait; this won't last forever! #FindYourCastle and #MoveUptown. Because it's wicked cool.