Designer renovated sun-drenched studio on top floor with southern exposure. Refinished white oak flooring and freshly painted with Farrow & Ball's Down Pipe No. 26. Being sold fully furnished+.
Gut renovated kitchen and bath. Kitchen features all new black custom cabinetry with brass hardware, white quartz countertop and backsplash with Moroccan brass faucet. Stainless steel appliances include, Z-Line gas range and Summit refrigerator/ freezer drawer. Storage abounds with the custom white oak floating shelves with recessed LED lighting.
Two closets have been outfitted with floor-to-ceiling custom wire shelving and two hanging bars to increase storage capacity.
Furnishings included in the sale:
1. Mod Cow FLOR carpet tiles
2. Carrara marble pedestal table with 2 black Windsor chairs
3. Pair of mid-century walnut lounge chairs
4. Black marble drink table
5. Black metal & glass entry table
6. Custom queen-size Murphy bed
7. Pair of night stands with outlets for device charging
8. Custom vintage subway roll
9. NY World's Fair framed poster
10. Large walnut entry mirror
11. Custom lighting (combination of recessed LED, pendants, pair of mid-century wall sconces)
12. Crate & Barrel Mercer dishes (plates & bowls)
13. Midea Wifi enabled A/C unit
14. Flat screen wall-mounted TV
The Meadow Lake is an 18-hour doorman building with package room, laundry in the building, parking and shared gated community garden/ patio. Convenient transportation into Manhattan is only 2 blocks away via the E,F subway lines at the 75th St. subway station. Minutes to LGA or JFK and close distance to the Forest Hills LIRR station.
Austin St. has an abundance of dining and entertainment options including shopping (J.Crew, Gap, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, LOFT, Target) and restaurants (Nick's Pizza, Tacombi, 5 Burros, Chipotle). Agent owned.
Monthly maintenance only $487.50
+select personal belongings not included