Location: On the corner of 152nd and St. Nicholas Place
Transit: ACBD @ 145th (Woot! Express trains!) or C @ 155th
The Apartment (photos taken by yours truly):
* Posted amount reflects rebates. Contact listing agent for more details *
- Entire apartment is drenched in sunlight!
- King-size bedrooms
- Separate kitchen with lots of cabinet space
- Stainless Steel appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- Classic tile bathroom
- Two hall closets
- Ceiling fan to help keep the air fresh and cool
- Very sunny!
- Bike Storage
- Live-in Super
- Pet friendly :-)
There's a grocery store a few blocks away. Jackie Robinson Park is wicked close, and 145th Street has banks, more grocery stores, NYSC, Starbucks and Dunkin. There's an entrance to the ACBD at 147th.
Not your cup of tea? No worries! There are lots of options out there and I'm happy to help you find your new castle. But don't wait; this won't last forever!
#FindYourCastle and #MoveUptown. Because it's wicked cool.