Welcome to 66 South 4th Street #1, a beautiful and fully renovated one bedroom apartment located in the highly sought after South Williamsburg Waterfront District. Part of a classic two-unit Brooklyn townhouse, this home sits just one block away from the new award winning 5 acre riverfront Domino Park.
Apartment features and details:
- no broker fee
- all new full sized stainless steel appliances
- hardwood floors
- ring video door bell
- bike storage
- breakfast nook
- boot area
- guest toilet
- ensuite bathroom
- walk-in shower
- custom closets
- no private outdoor space
- no smoking
- no pets
- water and gas included, tenant pays electricity and internet
- Equally close to both the Marcy J,M, Z and Bedford L train
- East River Ferry available at both the South 10th and North 6th locations
- Parks: Domino Park, McCarren Park, Bushwick Inlet Park.
- Grocery: Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Mekelburg's, Marlow and Daughters, City Acres Market, McCarren Park Farmers Market
- Fitness: Equinox, Orange Theory, SoulCycle, MODO Yoga, McCarren Park Indoor Tennis Center, Vital Climbing Gym,
- Health: Northside Veterinary, Milo Veterinary, Grand St Dental, Domino Dental
- Work: WeWork, Greendesk, The Yard
- Entertainment: Williamsbug Cinema, Nighthawk Cinema, Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn Bowl.
- Dining: Misi, Sunday in Brooklyn, 12 Chairs, Aurora, Roberta's Pizza, Aska, Diner, La Superior, Leo, The Four Horseman.
- Shopping: Patagonia, APC, Nike, Muji, JCrew, Everlane, Lulu Lemon, Urban Outfitters, Supreme, Parachute, Brooklinen, Birkenstock, Madewell, Warby Parker
- Hotel: Marriot Moxey (coming soon),Wythe Hotel, The Hoxton, Williamsburg Hotel, The William Vale, POD.