Bright One Bedroom with North and Western Exposures overlooking the George Washington Bridge and Washer/Dryer In Unit Nearby tons of dining, shopping and groceries, and close to four parks
Location: 173rd Street between Fort Washington Ave and Broadway
Transit: A Express around the corner at 175th, A/C and 1 at 168th
* VIEW the VIDEO TOUR *
The Apartment (Real Photos of the Actual Unit):
- NO FEE
- Located on Ninth Floor, above the other six-story buildings in the neighborhood
- Combo WASHER/DRYER In Unit with Laundry Nook!
- Bedroom fits a Queen Bed and overlooks the Hudson River and George Washington Bridge
- Great Natural Light (See the Video!)
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Separate Kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, including Dishwasher and Microwave
- Elegant tile bathroom
- Private Only three other units on the floor.
- Pet friendly :-)
- Live-In Super
- Close to plenty of dining, shopping, and grocery stores
- Just Moments to Jay Hood Wright Park (Dog Park!), Bennett Park (Highest Point in Manhattan!), Fort Tryon Park (The Cloisters!), and Riverside Park (The River!).