Bright One Bedroom with North and Western Exposures and Washer/Dryer In Unit Nearby tons of dining, shopping and groceries, and close to four parks
Location: 173rd Street between Fort Washington Ave and Broadway
Transit: A Express around the corner at 175th, A/C and 1 at 168th
* Vacating 5/31 *
The Apartment (Real Photos of the Actual Unit):
- NO FEE
- Located on Fifth Floor
- Combo WASHER/DRYER In Unit with Laundry Nook!
- Bedroom fits a Queen Bed
- Good Natural Light
- Recessed Lighting and Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Separate Kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, including Dishwasher and Microwave
- Elegant tile bathroom
- Private Only three other units on the floor.
- Pet friendly :-)
- Live-In Super
- Close to plenty of dining, shopping, and grocery stores
- Just Moments to Jay Hood Wright Park (Dog Park!), Bennett Park (Highest Point in Manhattan!), Fort Tryon Park (The Cloisters!), and Riverside Park (The River!).
Advertised price is reflective of concessions and may be paid monthly.