Bright, Palatial Three Bedroom with East, South, and Western Exposures Nearby tons of dining, shopping and groceries, and close to four parks
Location: 174th Street between Fort Washington Ave and Broadway
Transit: A Express around the corner at 175th, A/C and 1 at 168th
* VIEW the VIDEO TOUR *
The Apartment (Real Photos of the Actual Unit):
- NO FEE
- Over 1100 Square Feet
- Massive Living Room with Eastern Exposure, Large enough for Living + Dining
- Two Bedrooms fit Queen or King Size Bed
- One Bedroom fits Full or Twin Bed
- Excellent Natural Light
- Separate Kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, including Dishwasher and Microwave
- Elegant tile bathroom
- Private Only three other units on the floor.
- Pet friendly :-)
- Live-In Super
- Close to plenty of dining, shopping, and grocery stores
- Just Moments to Jay Hood Wright Park (Dog Park!), Bennett Park (Highest Point in Manhattan!), Fort Tryon Park (The Cloisters!), and Riverside Park (The River!).
Advertised price is reflective of 1.5 Mo Free on 12 Mo Lease and may be paid monthly. Lease reads $2995.