ENORMOUS SPACE, SPECTACULAR VIEWS !
- Luxury Condominium on 36 St/ First Avenue
- Rare, Amazing 2,310 sq. ft open layout, double corner combination units
- Enormous 3+ Bedrooms, 3+ Bathrooms
- Unobstructed, panoramic water views, facing East, North and South
- Impressive, wide angled living room with formal dining room
- Windowed gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island and corner dining area with river views
- Informal Living room/ optional 4th Bedroom
- Two Primary Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- X-Large 3rd Bedroom with wall of closets
- Massive closet space throughout, including one walk-in
- 3 Marble Baths, Separate Laundry room
- Separate Pantry room/ former 4th Bathroom
- Pets are welcome
- Assessment for capital projects $337/month
-All rooms are digitally staged
TENANT IN PLACE
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on Mondays 4:30-5:30pm
Rooftop Amenities included in Common Charges: indoor swimming pool, fitness center with peloton bikes, saunas, steam rooms, two outdoor decks, recreation lounge with grand piano and full kitchen to host unforgettable events.
Manhattan Place Condominium is a white glove 36 story building, with 24-hr doorman and concierge, meticulously remodeled lobby, four elevators and a mesmerizing waterfall to welcome all guests and residents alike.Live-in super, on-site parking garage, brand new playroom, new package room, bike room and storage.
Marche Madison Market in the building, Fairway, Sunday Farmers' market and Trader Joe's, only a few blocks away.Bars, cafes, restaurants, shops within close proximity.Neighborhood has a feel of escape from city madness- it is surrounded by green spaces and water, featuring the Manhattan Place courtyard, the East River Esplanade, Copper Tower Plaza and beautiful St Vartan Park with playground, picnic field, basketball and paddle ball courts.Easy access in-out-of city. Fast and easy transportation access to all express and local buses, all major subway lines, Penn Station, Grand Central , Hampton Jitney and Midtown Tunnel.Adding a new dimension is the 34th Street Landing Dock 1 block away, operating frequent ferry service to increasing destinations, some of which are Wall Street, Williamsburg, Long Island City, New Jersey etc... even boats to Sandy Hook, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket .