Sunny Two Bedroom or One Bed w/ Home Office! Northern and Southern Exposures and Washer/Dryer In Unit Nearby tons of dining, shopping and groceries, and close to four parks
Location: 173rd Street between Fort Washington Ave and Broadway
Transit: A Express around the corner at 175th, A/C and 1 at 168th
* VIEW the VIDEO TOUR *
The Apartment (Real Photos of the Actual Unit):
- NO FEE
- Located on Seventh Floor, above the other six-story buildings in the neighborhood
- Combo WASHER/DRYER In Unit with Laundry Nook!
- Primary Bedroom is King Sized and has Northern Exposure, Massive Closet!
- Secondary Bedroom is Full/Twin Sized with Southern Exposure (could be well suited for Home Office)
- Living room / Kitchen have Southern Exposure Great Natural Light (See the Video!)
- Kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, including Dishwasher and Microwave
- Elegant tile bathroom
- Private Only three other units on the floor.
- Pet friendly :-)
- Live-In Super
- Close to plenty of dining, shopping, and grocery stores
- Just Moments to Jay Hood Wright Park (Dog Park!), Bennett Park (Highest Point in Manhattan!), Fort Tryon Park (The Cloisters!), and Riverside Park (The River!).