Location: On 144st Street, between Broadway and Riverside Drive
Transit: 1 at 145th AND ACBD at 145th (Woot! Express trains!)
The Apartment (photos taken by yours truly):
* advertised rent reflects amortized free time. Contact listing agent for more details *
- Queen-size sleeping alcove
- Large living room, bathed in sunlight
- Two large closets
- Separate kitchen
- Stainless Steel appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- Foyer with a hall closet
- Classic tile bathroom
- Top floor (no noisy neighbors above you)
- Elevator (with music!)
- Laundry in the basement
- Live in Super
- Pets okay :-D
Walk a few steps to Broadway and you'll find Anchor Wine Bar -- a yummy brunch spot. Or you can adventure a little further to At the Wallace drink some craft beer and play lifesize Jenga. There are also corner stores, banks, laundromats, and grocery stores on Broadway. The 1 train is about a block away and the ACBD trains are a short walk east.
Not your cup of tea? No worries! There are lots of options out there and I'm happy to help you find your new castle. But don't wait; this won't last forever!
#FindYourCastle and #MoveUptown. Because it's wicked cool.