Location: 142nd between Broadway & Riverside Drive.
Transportation: 1 Train at 145/ 137, ABCD Express at 145th.
Find your home sweet home in this beautiful new townhouse development, meticulously remodeled with an eye towards both style and convenience. Situated on a picturesque, uptown block, this modern and luxurious building is a stone's throw from all major subway lines and Hamilton Heights hotspots. This gorgeous building has an old New York feel charming, chic, and full of character that makes it feel like coming home. This unit features a HUGE private garden space.
- Private backyard space.
- In-unit washer/dryer units.
- Stainless steel LG & GE Appliances
- White Quartz Countertops & Sheffield Oak Cabinetry
- GE Radiant Heat Cooktops
- Wall Mounted Air Conditioners
- Immaculate bathroom with imported designer tile.
- 5 Wide Oak Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Virtual Entry Hub
- Spacious layout with a bright and airy feel
- Sorry, No Pets.
- Please note, photos are virtually staged no furniture or outdoor finishings are included.
**Price listed is net effective, gross rent is $2300 with one month free on an 18 month lease.
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- Hamilton Heights hotspots like The Chipped Cup, Harlem Public, The Grange, The Honeywell & more!
- Riverbank State Park
- Tons of shopping along Broadway
- Cultural institutions such as the Hamilton Grange National Memorial, City College and The Hamilton Heights Historic District.