Spacious and bright style with perfect convenience
Step straight out the front door of this smartly designed one-bedroom apartment into Park Slope's vibrant lifestyle and transport hub with restaurants, cafe, Whole Foods market and the subway just footsteps away. It blends stylish comfort with generous proportions and a quiet position at the rear of the building to provide a light filled home in an uber-cool Brooklyn neighborhood.
- An oversized one-bedroom layout with great natural light
- Quietly positioned at the rear overlooking Carroll Street
- King-sized bedroom that's well separated from the living area
- Bright and open living space with tall ceilings and maple flooring
- Washer and Dryer in the unit
- Quality modern kitchen with breakfast counter and dishwasher
- Pet-friendly building with elevator and common roof deck
- Tax abatement until 2035, very rare these days in NYC
- Vibrant Park Slope location surrounded by cafes and restaurants
Brooklyn speaks for itself and needs no introduction, and this hip neighborhood is sure to keep you entertained with its host of attractions including Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, Strong Rope Brewery, J. Byrne Park and Prospect Park all within easy reach.