The design and layout of this gracious two-bedroom home at 522 West End Avenue is living proof of the genius of architect Rosario Candela.
Apartment 14B features:
- Nine-foot ceiling heights with original woodwork, doors and moldings intact
- Spectacular fourteenth floor views facing east, south and west with glimpses of the Hudson River from two rooms
- Proper foyer with coat closet and arched entryway leading to the living room
- Both bedrooms have corner views with multiple windows
- Large, renovated kitchen with ample storage, two windows and a dining nook
- Renovated windowed bathroom
- Original parquet hard wood floors
- In-unit washer and dryer
The Crestmont is a full-service 58-unit cooperative built in 1924 and located on West End Avenue between West 85th and 86th Streets. It features a full-time doorman, live-in superintendent, garden, bicycle storage and laundry room. The building allows pieds-a-terre and pets and financing up to 75% is permitted. No flip tax. Maintenance includes Spectrum cable TV and internet.
522 West End Avenue sits just a block from Riverside Park, a block from #1 train subway service, a block from M86 crosstown bus service and nearby the Upper West Side's best restaurants, shops and grocery stores.
Showing by open house and by private appointment with 24 hours' notice.