The Lantern House, be the first to live in Chelsea's most extraordinary new condo building. Designed by Heatherwick Studio, the architecture is brilliantly crafted with materials to stand the test of time.
Residence 621 features:
- Approximately 1600SF interior, two bedrooms, two and half baths
- Corner apartment with north and west exposures overlooking the majestic Highline park, Hudson Yards skyline and Empire State Building
- Dramatic three-dimensional bay windows are featured in every room
- Glorious chef's kitchen with a large bay window, Gaggenau appliances including wine refrigeration, a custom suspended light fixture of bronze-finished metal and specialty glass, convex fluted oak cabinetry, Calacatta Venato marble slab countertops
- 5' wide plank French oak flooring Throughout the apartment
- Washer and dryer located in the unit
- The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and the en-suite master bathroom features Nestos Beige marble slab flooring and walls, Polished Opal White marble countertops, a built-in mirror and medicine cabinet with custom-designed bronze-finished metal and specialty glass wall sconces and fluted mirror panels, custom vanity, wall-mounted Toto toilet and radiant floor heating
- The secondary bedroom features an en-suite bathroom with Cristallo Pearl honed marble flooring and polished marble wet walls with custom vanities, oak cabinetry and Cristallo Pearl counters.
- The powder room features a Polished Black Onyx slab feature wall and Hone Black Onyx floors
This new condo building offers an unparalleled suite of amenities and Related's best-in-class services complement the architecture and interiors to provide an unrivaled experience. Health and well-being are central to the amenity program at Lantern House featuring a 75' swimming pool, infrared sauna, cold plunge, hot tub, massage/treatment room, steam rooms, a state-of-the-art Health Club programmed and managed by Equinox and a yoga and meditation room overlooking the High Line Park. Additional resident amenities include an outdoor courtyard nestled underneath the High Line, playroom, co-working lounge, library, game room, private dining room, media lounge and rooftop terrace. Residents of Lantern House will also enjoy exclusive programming, community events and preferred access, tickets and other benefits to an elite segment of art, media, fashion, culinary, wellness and cultural experiences provided by Related Life. Parking and storage are available for additional fee.
Located in the most desirable part of West Chelsea, just moments from Hudson River Park, Hudson Yards, Meatpacking District, the Gallery District and the West Village.