Welcome home to Residence 2C at 509 East 88th Street. This charming pre-war building is located on a quiet residential tree-lined street that dead ends into the Gracie Mansion and Carl Schurz Park.
- Fully renovated home featuring modern recessed lighting, custom closets, and new doors and appliances .
- Large living room features a bright, quiet window facing the sunny backyard gardens.
- Charming kitchen highlighted by a vintage pre-war brick wall and a bright window.
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, bright white cabinetry and newly installed under cabinet lighting complete the kitchen space.
- Renovated bedroom has ample Elfa closet storage and easily fits a queen-size bed.
- The en-suite bathroom showcases a modern vanity and glass enclosed tub/shower.
- Apartment comes with an excellent basement storage space, 3'by 3'.
509 East 88th Street is a quaint, quiet co-op in a prime location in the Yorkville neighborhood. The building has impressive roof deck views, and in-building laundry. Residents enjoy being close to the Carl Shurz Park and the East River. Transportation is easily accessible via the 2nd Ave Q train as well as the 4, 5, & 6 trains and the 90th Street ferry.
There is a 2% flip tax and the building only allows cats. No dogs are allowed.
First showings will be by appointment on Sunday January 16th from 12pm-2pm.