This is a spacious and cheerfully sunny two bedroom, one bathroom apartment in a walk-up building. The owner has furnished this apartment to exude a vibrantly warm and peaceful environment. If you are looking for a sunny, spacious, clean and peaceful two-bedroom apartment near parks, nice restaurants and easy transportation, this is the place!
- Large windows overflowing with sunshine
- Hardwood Floors
- Fully Furnished!
- Renovated marble bathroom
- Spacious and industrial style eat-in kitchen
- Roomy bedrooms that fit queen beds and extra furniture
- The living room is spacious and perfect for entertaining or relaxing at your leisure
- Pin-drop quiet
- Washer and Dryer in unit!
!LOCATION: Located in a charming, pre-war building with Columbia University and the Manhattan School of Music nearby, this unique Upper West Side neighborhood will make your New York experience unforgettable! Located two blocks east of Riverside Park and the Hudson River; and 1 block west of Morningside Park. It is also very near to public transportation: 1/A/D/B/C/2/3 trains and buses. A mere 30-minute door-to-door ride to Midtown by the A/D subway lines. A branch of the New York Public Library and Citibank are nearby, too.