Craving serene outdoor space and a lounge to work from home? Look no further to Residence 2D at The Style, Harlem's ultra-modern boutique condominium located at 48 East 132nd Street.
Thoughtfully designed for the highest quality in comfort and contemporary living, your new home is a bright and spacious alcove studio which includes:
- Airy, open concept living space
- Triple-mint luxury renovations
- 5 wide oak floors and 9 coffered ceilings
- Oversized, recessed windows let in plentiful natural light.
- Two (2) full closets!
- In-unit vented Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Sleek, white kitchen outfitted with stainless steel microwave and range.
- White Caesarstone countertop along with full-size refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher that blend seamlessly into white cabinetry.
- Includes under-lit cabinetry and modern track lighting.
- Sorry, no pets
Amenities at The Style:
- Virtual Doorman: allows for packages to be dropped off when you are not at home.
- Landscaped garden: enjoy tranquility and respite from the city. It comes equipped with gas barbecue grill.
- Resident Lounge available to work from home, entertain guests, and host events.
- 24 Hour On-site Gym-Fitness Center and Yoga Zone. No Fee
- Bike Storage and Individual Storage
- Few short blocks to the local and express 4,5, 6, 2, and 3 subway lines.
- Same block as Madison Avenue/E 132nd M1 bus route stop.
- Enjoy Harlem's many famed dining and shopping spots including Red Roosters, Sylvias, Corner Social Pub, and the new Whole Foods at 125th Street
- One subway stop from Costco Shopping Center
- Short distance to Harlem Hospital and City College.
Advertised Rent is Net Effective one month free on a 13 month lease. Gross Rent is $1,836
Contact me to experience 48 East 132nd Street #2D yourself.