Welcome to Penthouse-3 at The View At EastCoast, enjoy indoor/outdoor living in this incredible 1500SF duplex convertible 3BR, 3 full bath penthouse home with nearly 200 SF of private terrace right outside your expansive living and dining room through double-size sliding glass doors, and a wall of windows overlooking Midtown Manhattan, the East River and waterfront. Dramatic 12-foot ceilings create a loft-like residence of grand proportions set over park-like setting with epic views.
- 1500SF, 2 bedrooms (convertible to 3 bedrooms), and 3 full bathrooms
- Two outdoor spaces: a 200SF private terrace outside the living room, plus a 31SF balcony off of the 2nd bedroom
- Up to 12-foot ceilings
- Separate and spacious living and dining rooms
- Expansive Chef's kitchen boasting Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, Viking stove/range, microwave oven, Bosch dishwasher, triple lacquered white wood cabinets and Italian black granite countertop with glass backsplash.
- Primary bathroom with Grohe fixtures, double sink, Italian mosaic marble, a deep soaking bathtub and a separate shower.
- Incredible walk-in closet in primary bedroom, plus abundant closet space throughout the residence
- Vented washer/dryer in-unit & Central heat/air
Set at the View At EastCoast Condominium, Long Island City's only waterfront condo, and designed by Handel architects, the building has 24-hour concierge & doorman service along with complimentary access to the East Coast Club, which offers an indoor lap pool, billiards room, a state-of-the-art fitness center, rooftop garden, indoor/outdoor lounge, and sauna/spa. The building overlooks Midtown Manhattan with Gantry Park as your front yard, has garage parking available, and is pet friendly. The ferry is right outside your front door and one stop from Midtown on the 7/E/M and G-train, plus easy access to Brooklyn, JFK and La Guardia. Surrounded by fantastic restaurants in a quiet and friendly community while just a few minutes from the excitement of midtown Manhattan.