Idyllic sunny, tree-top views from this luxurious 1-bedroom, great for a primary residence or as a pied-a-terre...pin drop quiet, lux renovations and fantastic bright views!
Listen to the birds sing while you enjoy the beauty of trees and brownstones from your sofa in your new home!
3A has been stunningly renovated - the kitchen is gorgeous with a breakfast bar for dining and entertaining, cherry wood cabinets, quartz countertops, tiled back splash, Liebherr refrigerator, Fisher Paykel gas stove/oven, GE Monogram dishwasher and overhead microwave.
- Elongated layout - not your typical cookie cutter floor plan!
- Open living room with open kitchen & dining/breakfast bar, also can be used as a workspace!
- Beautifully renovated full bathroom with tan marble, decorative edging, tub and shower.
- 9' Ceilings, new bright LED recessed lighting - apartment is complete with new double paned windows, custom shades & through-wall AC.
- Entry hall, great closet & storage space, hardwood floors,
Building has recently updated the resident's windows, the building's roof, exterior faade, lobby, hallways & elevator.
Lobby Level Laundry Room & Live-in Resident Manager who cares for the shareholders and building.
Sublets permitted after one year for primary residents. 20% down and 80% financing allowed.
Pied-a-terre & pets permitted with board approval. Small ongoing assessment $24 monthly for reserve fund.
Whole Foods, Gristede's, Fairway are just a few of the great grocery stores in the area. The Mansion, Asphalt Green with Olympic-sized pool & state of the art fitness center, classes. Carl Shurz Park & Esplanade, Transportation via busses, the Ferry at East 90th to Wall Street, the new Q Train + Lexington Avenue 4, 5 & 6.