Sunny with Open Southern Views - Junior-4 co-op! Welcome to this spacious 800 sqft apartment overlooking the New York City skyline! High floor "J" lines are rarely offered.
- The Junior-4 allows addition of a second bedroom/nursery/office space, or leave it as is and have a designated dining area.
- The kitchen is renovated with bamboo cabinets, full-sized Bosch dishwasher, 24" Avanti stove oven, overhead microwave, Lehberr refrigerator in excellent condition.
- Living room with adjacent dining faces south with a wide wall of closets.
- The bedroom also faces south and has room for a king size bed with double-wide closets.
- There are walls of closet space in the apartment: 2 double-wide closets in 2 hallways bedroom, linen and coat in the foyer. - Through-wall individually controlled Air Conditioner units allow year round control.
- Natural stained wood floors with large parquet.
The building is well-managed and financially sound with a gym, roof-deck, and garage which is accessible from the building. 440 East 79th is a pet friendly (dogs 50 lb. maximum) co-op with 24 hour doorman, live-in superintendent, a gym, and large landscaped roof-deck with magnificent city and river views. It has a large central laundry room, bike room and storage room. 25% down and 75% financing allowed. Limited sublet policy. Washer dryers are not allowed.
The building offers Verizon FiOS and Spectrum cable. The building has a lovely landscaped roof deck and a wonderful place to dine or enjoy the sun. 440 East 79th is a full service, beautifully run building with excellent financials and no flip tax. Easy shopping and restaurants of the Upper East Side abound in this highly walkable neighborhood. The Q train stop is just a few moments away on 83rd and Second avenue, and going east to west is easy on 79th Street.