This quintessential classic six steps from Sutton Place is the perfect, quiet refuge in the city.
Grand proportions and high ceilings await you in this special home featuring, two bedrooms + a maid's room, three bathrooms and private storage in a full-service McKim, Mead & White building.
430 East 57th Street is an elegant and intimate building that features a newly renovated lobby and a truly excellent staff. A full-time doorman, private elevator operator, porters, and a live-in superintendent, see to your comfort on every level.
- Formal entrance foyer
- A grand scaled, light-filled living room with a wood-burning fireplace
- Beautifully proportioned dining room/ library
- Primary bedroom with oversized windows and ensuite, windowed bathroom
- Second bedroom with excellent closet space and an adjacent windowed bathroom
- Butler's pantry
- Staff room with a private bathroom
- Windowed kitchen
- 9'2" Ceiling height throughout
- Abundant closet space
- Private storage space transfers with apartment
- Full-time staff and live-in building superintendent
- Elevator operator
- Full laundry
- Washer/dryer and pets are permitted.
430 East 57th Street enjoys the quiet ambiance and beauty of Sutton Place. It is steps from Sutton Park, where one can enjoy a quiet moment with lovely views of the Queensboro Bridge and to The East River Esplanade for long walks along the river. It is near major transportation, shopping, and all that Manhattan offers, yet maintains a suburban feeling within an urban setting.
Some photos are virtually painted/staged