RARE SOHO ONE BEDROOM LOFT-STYLE CONDOMINIUM ASKING $1,699,000.
426 West Broadway #5B is an extremely rare One Bedroom Condominium Loft with a Fireplace and Part Time Doorman, located in the heart of Soho, between Prince and Spring Streets.
What an incredible Soho location! The apartment has a sunny Western exposure over peaceful Thompson Street, with open treetop views, open sky views and the Thompson Street Park.
With four large West facing Windows, and one window with Northern exposure, the apartment has wonderful light all day.
* A Storage Unit is included in the sales price.
* The Condo is Pied a Terre and Investor friendly.
* Parents purchasing for children are allowed.
* There are NO Artist in Residency (A.I.R.) restrictions unlike most Soho buildings.
* VERY Low Monthly costs. Taxes and Common Charges = $1269. per month.
* There's a monthly capital assessment of $139, ending August 2021.
* Working wood burning fireplace.
* High ceilings.
* Separate Windowed Kitchen.
* Spacious separate Dining Room.
* Basement Private Storage bin.
* Exposed brick walls.
The Part-Time Doorman hours are:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to -4:00 P.M.,
Saturday from 12:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Bonus! There's a free Laundry Room conveniently located on every floor in the building.
426 West Broadway was constructed in 1880 as a Loft warehouse. The building was converted to condominiums in 1984.
Managed by the Lovett Group, the condominium provides a package room, superintendent, Part-Time Doorman, and private storage.
Pets are allowed with board approval.