Loft-like living with floor-to-ceiling windows, exceptional finishes, and a superb, glass-walled terrace. All rooms overlook a quiet and beautifully landscaped courtyard with a quintessential LES vibe.
Experience the best of life in this sleek and spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom home in one of the Lower East Side's most coveted condominiums known as The "A" Building.
Enjoy the luxury of a full-service building with a fabulous rooftop pool, expansive garden, and BBQ/grill area, both with panoramic views of the city. In addition, there is a state-of-the-art gym and fitness center.
- The spacious main living area features an open chef's kitchen with Almillmo, lacquered cabinetry, Oyster Stone countertops, Bosch oven and dishwasher, Liebherr refrigerator, and a built-in microwave oven.
- This spacious and bright room overlooks your private terrace and planted garden, which provides a quiet & country-like backdrop in the heart of New York City.
- A separate dining area is a perfect place for a great meal with friends or the ideal space for a home office.
- The large, primary suite offers an ensuite bathroom with a shower/ soaking tub and a fabulous, fully customized walk-in closet/ dressing room complete with a Sentry safe for your valuables.
- A generously proportioned second bedroom/ den features a stunning ensuite bathroom with an incredible walk-in shower and generous, custom-designed closets
- European style, glass pocket doors lead to each bedroom.
- 9.5-foot ceilings.- Bosch Washer/ Dryer.
- Through-wall heating and air conditioning units.
- Excellent closet and storage space.
- Wired sound system with stereo speakers in all principal rooms and soundproofed walls to adjacent apartments.
PRIVATE STORAGE IS AVAILABLE WITH THE APARTMENT
The A Building is a striking contemporary structure between First Avenue and Avenue A.
- 24-hour Doorman and Concierge.
- Package room.
- The rooftop pool with sundeck is adjacent to a sprawling courtyard garden with a BBQ/grill area and panoramic views of the city.
- Gym and fitness center.
- Low monthly charges.
Photographs are virtually furnished
There is currently a Capital Assessment of $273.77 per month