Welcome to this delightful two-room studio in Chelsea, a true refuge from the bustling city. This stylish home has been featured in Apartment Therapy and it's easy to see why; It's spacious, inviting, and intuitive. The 9.5-foot ceilings create a sense of air and light, while the windowed eat-in kitchen is thoughtfully laid out with sleek granite countertops, plenty of cabinetry and prep space. It's perfect for those who love to cook and entertain.
The windowed bathroom has been recently renovated and boasts elegant stone tiles and modern fixtures. The extra-large dressing area and walk-in closet offers an abundance of storage.
The completely separate sleeping and entertaining area are well suited to a queen-size bed and full seating arrangement. You'll love the sunny southern exposure and consistent light throughout the day, as well as the privacy and solitude. Exposed brick, Brazilian cherry wood floors, and recessed lighting complete the chic urban aesthetic.
Located on the second floor of an immaculately maintained walk-up, this charming home boasts extremely low maintenance of $550 per month. The building is pet-friendly and a washer & dryer are permitted.
This is your dream opportunity to OWN a fabulous home in the heart of Chelsea...at an unbeatable price!
PLEASE NOTE: This HDFC co-op has income resale and subletting restrictions.
- Total household income cannot exceed $54,000 per year at the time of purchase
- 50% down payment required.
- The co-op does not require considerable liquid assets after closing.
- Gifting is allowed. Must be your primary residence.
-Applicants cannot own other real estate.
- No investors or pied a terre.
- Owner can sublet for two years out of every five years after their first three years of ownership.
- Short term sublets are not allowed.
- $10,000 flip tax for future resale.
ADDITIONAL INFO: The C and E subway are one block away. Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Fairway, Chelsea Market are all a short distance. In close proximity are The Highline, Hudson River Park, Chelsea Piers sports complex, the gallery district, restaurants, and nightlife.