One-of-a-kind 3,200 square foot penthouse duplex with open water and skyline views from four private terraces. Full update and renovation just completed and unoccupied.
- Thirty-five-foot living room with triple-exposure views - south, west and east.
- Four professionally landscaped terraces, including one that faces the Statue of Liberty and spans approx. 750 square feet.
- Large eat-in kitchen and formal dining room with adjoining terrace. SubZero, Gaggenau and Thermador appliances.
- Four bedrooms, three with double exposures; two have private terraces. Three and a half bathrooms - all brand new -- are finished with Porcelanosa tiling and fixtures.
- Four walk-in closets and three outdoor storage rooms.
- Rooms are of grand proportions. Ceiling height is 9'7". Twenty-one windows face all points on a compass.
Set directly on the Hudson River Esplanade, Liberty House, 377 Rector Place, is a 28-story, 238-unit condominium that offers front door access to the city's best running and cycling paths and unrivaled views of the harbor and Statue of Liberty. Full-time doorman and concierge, live-in resident manager and new lobby. Residents can enjoy The Terrace Club fitness center and indoor pool for an additional fee.
PHB is offered by itself or together with PHA (listing ID #19015292) to create PHAB (listing ID #19015344).
Shown by appointment only, with 24 hours' notice.