Back on the market!
EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY with tenant in place through August, 2023.
One-of-a-kind 3,180 square foot penthouse duplex with open water and skyline views from four private terraces.
- Thirty-five-foot living / dining room with triple-exposure views - south, west and east.
- Four professionally landscaped terraces, including one that faces the Statue of Liberty and spans approx. 750 square feet.
- Large eat-in kitchen with Wolf, SubZero, and Gaggenau appliances.
- Five bedrooms, four with double exposures; three have private terraces. Three and a half bathrooms are finished with Porcelanosa tiling and fixtures.
- Four walk-in closets and three outdoor storage rooms.
- Rooms are of grand proportions. Ceiling height is 9'7". Twenty-one windows face all points on a compass.
Set directly on the Hudson River Esplanade, Liberty House, 377 Rector Place, is a 28-story, 238-unit condominium that offers front door access to the city's best running and cycling paths and unrivaled views of the harbor and Statue of Liberty. Full-time doorman and concierge, live-in resident manager and new lobby. Residents can enjoy The Terrace Club fitness center and indoor pool for an additional fee.
Shown by appointment only, with 48 hours' notice.