3,200 square foot waterfront duplex with unobstructed harbor and city views from four private terraces.
- Thirty-five-foot living room with triple-exposure water views - north, south, and west.
- Four professionally landscaped terraces, including one south-facing that spans approx. 750 square feet and has a custom built-in Viking grill.
- Eat-in kitchen and formal dining room with adjoining terrace. Viking, Miele and SubZero appliances. Wine room with cold storage for 100 bottles.
- Three bedrooms, all with double exposures; two have private terraces. Master bath has a steam shower, deep soaking tub and terrace.
- Four walk-in closets and three outdoor storage rooms that are cedar-lined and climate-controlled for off-season wardrobe storage.
- Rooms are of grand proportions. Wired for sound throughout, including outdoors. Ceiling height is 9'7". Twenty-one windows offer a complete panoramic view.
Set directly on the Hudson River Esplanade, Liberty House, 377 Rector Place, is a 28-story, 238-unit condominium that offers front door access to the city's best running and cycling paths and unrivaled views of the harbor and Statue of Liberty. Full-time doorman and concierge, live-in resident manager. New lobby will be completed in October - November, 2018. Residents can enjoy The Terrace Club fitness center and indoor pool for an additional fee.
PHA is offered by itself or together with PHB (listing ID #19015339) to create PHAB (listing ID #19015344).
Shown by appointment only, with 24 hours' notice.