Welcome to your very own 1,055 square foot 1-bedroom loft located in the convenient and bustling neighborhood of Downtown Brooklyn.
Upon entering the apartment, you will be greeted by a long and usable entry hallway, lined with three large closets, your very own stacked washer/dryer, and extra space for furniture. You will quickly notice the soaring 12 foot ceilings, with plenty of wall space for displaying artwork or extra storage throughout the home.
The modern open kitchen has a custom-built island with space for two bar seats, soapstone countertops, full-sized stainless steel appliances, and bamboo floors throughout. The living room has built-in shelving, a desk, and two closets, with additional floor space for a six-person dining table set and separate couch/tv area, making this the perfect place to live, work, and entertain from home.
The bedroom has its own separate closet, space for at least 2 dressers, and the ability to fit a king-sized bed.
*Overview of Apartment Features Include*:
- 12+ ft ceilings
- King-sized sleeping area
- Abundant closets
- In-Unit Washer and Dryer
- Modern, open layout
- Built-in desk and shelving
- Full-sized stainless steel appliances
*Overview of Building and Neighborhood Features Include*:
- Full-time doorman, concierge, and onsite indoor valet parking
- Live-in Super
- Resident's lounge, fully-equipped gym, yoga studio, children's playroom, and bike storage
- Two large and beautiful rooftop decks with lounge chairs, picnic tables, and open views of Downtown Brooklyn
- Conveniently located near eleven subway lines (B/Q/R/2/3/4/5/A/C/F/G)
- A short walk from neighborhood food & retail hot spots such as the Dekalb Market Food Hall, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Apple Store, Target, Alamo Drafthouse, Fulton Mall, City Point Brooklyn
- A short 15 minute walk to both Fort Greene Park (to the east) and the Brooklyn Heights Promenade (to the west)