Available for short and long term. Spectacular duplex penthouse with two private outdoor spaces in the heart of the Meatpacking District. This private residence comes fully equipped with high end furniture, fixtures and appliances.
- Location, Location, Location
- Convertible guest bedroom with two murphy beds
- Two private outdoor spaces facing the South (sunny and quiet)
- Skylight glass roof and opening glass walls
- Office den with desk adjacent to Master bedroom
- Newly renovated kitchen with commercial standard Wolf range
- Washer/Dryer in unit and two full bathrooms
- Fully wired sound system throughout apartment (4 Sonos zones) Bowers & Wilkins luxury speakers
- Ample closet space (including one closet just for shoes/high heels)
- Alarm system secures this penthouse unit
350 West 14th is located right where the West Village and West Chelsea meet. Enjoy this exciting neighborhood's fine dining, famous nightlife, luxury shopping and outstanding cultural options (Whitney museum, Chelsea Piers, Chelsea Market, the Highline, Soho House, Serafina, Bagatelle, Dior, Hermes, Restoration Hardware's new flagship store, Starbucks Multi-Story Reserve Roastery and so much more). Convenient transportation options to the 1/2/3/A/C/E/F/M and L subway lines.