Click on the virtual tour icon to take a 3D tour!
Design-focused with stunning detail, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom sky-high Upper East Side home offers luxury living in a custom package.
This lovely home features:
- A gracious entry corridor opening into a sprawling living and dining room with sweeping eastern views, custom built-ins, and gorgeous waterfall marble countertop with open access to the designer kitchen.
- The chef's kitchen features new stainless-steel Samsung smart appliances all Wi-Fi-enabled including a French door refrigerator / freezer, dual door convection gas range, dishwasher, microwave and separate wine-fridge, marble countertops and backsplash, and grey custom cabinetry accented with brushed gold hardware.
- Across from the kitchen are three large closets for pantry, storage and coats, and best of all - a large Miele Washer and Dryer.
- The second and third bedrooms are spacious and bright with oversized windows and share a gorgeous marble bathroom with floating sink and huge mirrored medicine cabinet with in-mirror lighting accessed through the main hall.
- The master bedroom is a true oasis with double exposures, fantastic closet space, designer light fixtures and a spa-like windowed bathroom with glass enclosed shower.
- Other features of this gorgeous home are brushed gold light fixtures, grey-stained oak hardwood floors throughout, modern moldings, new Wi-Fi-enabled through-wall A/Cs, and custom built-ins in every room. This incredible home truly offers it all.
- 333 East 79th Street is a full-service 24-hour doorman building linked to 340 East 80th Street through a common outdoor courtyard with a seating area and playground. Other amenities include a fitness center, common room / playroom, storage, bike room, basement laundry room and building accessible parking garage. Pet Friendly! Co-purchasing, pied-a-terres and subletting permitted.
- This home is in the ideal Upper East Side location convenient to the finest food markets, restaurants, shops and all transportation including the cross-town bus, 6 and Q trains.
The sellers are offering a $500 / month maintenance for 12 months.