LOCATION: West 139th Street between Edgecombe Ave & Frederick Douglass Blvd.
Located on a quintessential Harlem block just off Striver's Row, this floor-through home expanses the entire parlor level of a renovated pre-war townhouse. Reach out to schedule your private in person or virtual showing today!
- Floor through layout with north & south exposure
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout
- L shaped kitchen w/shaker cabinets & granite counters
- Sleek stainless appliances
- Washer & dryer hook up
- Large sunny living room
- Queen+ sized bedrooms w/great closet space
- Marble bathroom
- High ceilings w/recessed lighting
- Shared roof deck
Please note: this apartment is tenant occupied until 5/31 and showings are by appointment only. This would be for a June 1 lease start. Photos are from a sister unit; layout and finishes are nearly identical.