*Fully furnished, available for short and long term rent (3 months minimum)*
One of a kind 1 bedroom apartment with massive private outdoor space!
- All utilities, high-speed internet and cable ARE INCLUDED in rent.
- Open chef's kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and a microwave
- Central Air
- High ceilings
- An abundance of closet space
- Lots of sunlight
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- W/D in the unit
- Elegant renovations, every detail is brought to perfection.
- Huge garden with beautiful Brazilian walnut deck.
The apartment comes fully furnished with high-end furniture including a Queen Size bed ( there is an option to upgrade it to a King Size or remove completely), a couch and two lounge chairs, Wall TV unit, coffee table, a sleeper sofa, built-in dining table and separate working area equipped with a desk and a Mac computer.
The apartment is located on one of the most desirable blocks in South Harlem, just 2 blocks from Central Park.
Surrounded by great restaurants, bars and coffee shops, including RDV, Row House, Lido, Vinateria, Harlem Tavern, Caffeine, 67 Orange Street and much more!
Central Market and Best Side Market are located just a few blocks away offering organic groceries and healthy food.
Right off B, C on 110 street or 4 min to 116 street.
12-minute walk to Columbia!
Sorry, no pets allowed.