Perched on an upper floor in one of the Upper East Side’s most coveted co-ops, Apartment 35G is a rare gem. Wrapping around the northeast corner of the building and offering both outdoor and indoor space, this spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath home satisfies every desire of the discerning buyer. Highlights include:
- Large, luxurious balcony offering panoramic city views
- Oversized windows allowing sunlight to pour in
- Massive living area, with a split-bedroom design
- Separate dining room, complete with bay windows
- Remodeled kitchen with windowed seating area
- King-sized primary bedroom with four closets
- Washer/Dryer in-unit
300 East 74th Street is a full service, white-glove, pet-friendly cooperative boasting a prime location and a wealth of attractive amenities, including:
- 24-hour doorman/concierge
- Live-in super and beloved staff
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Room
- Bike Room
- Storage Room
- Semi-circular driveway
Located in the heart of the Upper East Side, the building’s residents enjoy a variety of neighborhood riches, including renowned restaurants, gorgeous parks, fine shopping, and the wonderful convenience of the 2nd Avenue subway.
Kindly call or write anytime for a private appointment.
All information above is respectfully submitted subject to errors and omissions. While every attempt is made to ensure accuracy, the floor plan provides guidance only. The measurements and specifications are approximate and may not be to scale. For exact dimensions, parties may hire an architect or engineer.