Available October 4th and after.
Don't let "coop" scare you off. This is a sponsor unit so regular rental app applies
Live in a historical masterpiece! History abounds in this East Village gem. Originally constructed in 1940 as a rectory, the building was converted to residential offering unique, voluminous spaces that are full of character.
- Corner apartment with views to the North and East
- Oversized windows
- Dramatic, 14 ft. high ceilings in the living room
- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout
- One bedroom on the main floor with an additional 300 SF lofted sleeping area/office/storage
- Excellent closet space
- Laundry in building
- Roofdeck - currently under renovation for Summer 2020
Close by the F line and situated in the heart of East Village, shopping, nightlife and some of the citys best dining options are right outside your front door.