Gut-renovated one bedroom (convertible two bedroom) one bathroom apartment in bustling Astoria neighborhood.
- Brand new stainless steel kitchen appliances with beautiful custom white cabinetry through kitchen offering abundance of storage
- Oversized windows throughout the apartment creating a cheerful atmosphere overflowing with sunshine
- New hardwood floors throughout property that sparkle and offer a vibrant sheen
- Master bedroom is generously sized with two large windows and a deep and tall closet
- Living room or second bedroom is also well-sized
- Well-maintained building that is clean and neat
- Bathroom offers an elegant black and white checkered tile-look
Astoria is considered one of the hippest areas to live in Queens with an abundance of trendy cafes, organic shops, restaurants and shopping galore! Located only three blocks from the M and R trains at 46th Street, you have complete ease at getting around NYC via public transportation. Lastly, Astoria Heights playground is only three blocks offering a short distance to the nearby park.