Move-in Sept - Dogs are not allowed - Short term not allowed.
An Exceptional loft like apartment, with soaring 13+ foot ceilings and 8' windows!! This unit has been outfitted with City Quiet windows, which make the apartment almost pin-drop quiet.
Other features include:
- 1350 sqft living space- Fantastic living room perfect for entertaining
- Open kitchen with a large breakfast counter
- Extra large primary room with large California closets
- Large home office that can also be used as a guest room, nursery or a TV room
- 2 full bathrooms ( double sinks in the primary bath )
- Washer and dryer in unit
A unique feature: view of the Empire State Building from your living room!
The Heywood, is a boutique luxury Pre-War full-service condominium. Originally a house for commercial printing businesses, it was built in 1914, and converted to condo in 2006. It offers full time doorman, live-in super and a rooftop The building is located at the crossroads of Chelsea Gallery District and Hudson Yards and It's only a block away from the Highline. It is in close proximity to Meatpacking District, Hudson River Park, Chelsea Market and Chelsea Piers as well as public transportation, shopping, great restaurants and Whole Foods Market.