Welcome to Residence 6U at the iconic Chelsea Mercantile, situated in the heart of Chelsea. Originally built in 1908, this former textile and garment warehouse was lovingly and meticulously restored to its former glory when reimagined as a boutique, full service, condominium in 2000. Offering a perfect blend of period specific loftlike living with modern convenience, residents are treated to unparalleled spaces, luxury finish and utmost privacy in a consummately chic location.
This perfectly positioned, 1,665 square foot, true two-bedroom, two-bath + home office/nursery residence offers a distinctive purchase opportunity.
South facing, light emanates from a bank of 7 foot tall windows into a dramatic open-plan great room featuring 11 foot ceilings and generously proportioned dining and living areas. The great room seamlessly transitions to a set back, open plan kitchen concluding a thoughtfully designed living space that's both functional and ideal for entertaining.
The expansive Primary Suite is replete with a spacious, custom, walk in closet and five piece en-suite featuring double vanities, deep soaking bath and separate shower.
A secondary bedroom and additional home office are situated apart from the master suite providing privacy for you and your guests. Plentiful closet space is located throughout the home.
- 11'2' ceiling heights throughout
- Architectural columns
- Voluminous 33'8' x 13.5' great room
- FT Doorman
- 10,000 SF Roofdeck with panoramic 360 views
- Resident Manager
- Concierge + Valet
- State of the Art Fitness + Yoga Center
- Children's Playroom
- In house laundry + cleaning
- Newly completed ODA designed lobby + lounge
- Whole Foods
- $371.60 Facade thru February 2022
- $259.61 Ongoing
- Living/Dining, Office and Bedrooms photos have been virtually staged
- Unit SF pulled from Offering Plan Schedule A