A truly special home with everything you desire.
Space, Layout, Finishes, Closets, Location and more...
This Large renovated alcove studio is easily convertible to a junior 1 bedroom. It features a tremendous wall of windows letting in the bright north light. Some of the many wonderful details featured in this home include:
- Renovated kitchen with beautifully executed finishes including quartz countertops and backsplash, tons of counter space and cabinet storage and high end stainless steel appliances including a VIKING Microwave, Blomberg refrigerator, GE Monogram dishwasher, Italian Bertazzoni range.
- Abundance of custom closets in the foyer and dressing room area, along with built in storage.- Spacious renovated bathroom with glass shower doors, vanity and an additional hanging storage.
- Wood flooring throughout- The apartment boasts an extra large alcove layout with generous proportions to easily accommodate a separate sleeping alcove, dining area, space for a work from home office and living room.
- FREE STORAGE AND BIKE ROOMS
- Laundry room
- UNLIMITED SUBLETTING after 1 year of ownership!!
- NO Flip tax
- Flexible buying options are allowed
- Cats are welcome, dogs are not permitted.
- 240 East 55th is a full-time live-in super, part-time doorman, elevator coop building in the heart of Manhattan's east side. Conveniently located near multiple subway lines including 4,5,6 and N,Q,R and E,M lines. The building is located on a quiet block off 55th street, but this neighborhood has it all: Whole Foods Market, Pinkberry, a variety of gyms and fitness studios to choose from, and a tremendous amount of restaurants to choose from along Second Ave in the 50's and nearby surrounding area.
All information furnished herein is from sources deemed reliable. All information is submitted subject to errors omissions, change of price prior sale or lease or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate. For exact dimensions please hire your own architect or engineer.