Built in 1886, this re-envisioned Gothic Revival was converted, in 2015, to provide the most luxurious and unique apartments available throughout New York City. No expense was spared, nor any detail overlooked, in the painstaking renovation that restored this majestic property to its original glory enhanced by contemporary design and modern convenience.
Rarely available, Residence 12 offers a one-of-a-kind living experience. Distinguished by majestic proportions and spectacular architectural elements, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home extends the full width of the rectory building, offering an expansive and voluminous living area. The dramatic great room is guaranteed to elicit awe, presenting grand opportunity to entertain. The luxuriant private quarters provide two well proportioned bedrooms, the master with a spa inspired en-suite.
- Soaring 24 ft. vaulted ceilings
- Conscientiously restored 18 ft. elegantly arched window
- Dramatic transverse arches
- Exposed brick
- State of the art, architectural lighting
- Chefs kitchen
- Wide plank, custom-stained wood flooring
- Spa inspired bathrooms
- Four zone, fully programmable central heating and air
- Nest controlled environment
- On site superintendent
Common areas offer a full gym, bicycle storage, elevator and manicured garden.